Popular articles

Is it illegal to share a bed with your child?

Is it illegal to share a bed with your child?

All in all, there is nothing wrong or illegal about sharing a room in a house or apartment, whether it’s siblings or parents and children, but there are situations that could arise leading to a legal issue from room sharing.

What would cause a mother to lose custody?

A mother’s serious neglect that endangers the health, safety, education, or general welfare of the child should cause the mother to lose custody of her child. Neglect that may cause a mother to lose custody of her child includes conduct that jeopardizes necessities. This includes food, shelter, clothing, and education.

Can Child Services spy?

You can sue CPS in their Official and Individual Capacity. They do spy on you. Whoever said they don’t has not been in a BenchMark Meeting where the Caseworker said she found your Facebook Post in a Group. Another thing they do to Parents is Predictive Negligence at every 45 day Benchmark Meeting before the court date.

READ:   Why do hedge funds perform so poorly?

Why would a judge not allow a teenager to live with parents?

If a teenager’s safety or well-being is at risk living with a specific parent, a judge will not grant a teen’s request to live with that parent. For instance, judges consider factors such as a parent’s history of violence, domestic abuse, or substance abuse carefully when weighing a teenager’s request to live with them.

What are the guidelines for leaving children home alone?

The State guidelines are as follows: Children 8 years or younger should not be left alone.

What happens when a child is not living with their parents?

This usually means that the young person is not living with their parents. There is no court process involved. There are no court documents or official documents required. Once the young person has left home, the parent’s custody rights are immediately terminated.

Can a 17 year old leave home without a legal guardian?

In general, if you are 16 or 17, you can decide where you want to live and you do not need a legal guardian. You can leave home against the wish of your legal guardian and live somewhere else. If you are living with another person, they will not be charged with a criminal offence as long as they do not assist you in leaving home.